TITLE: Peer Pressure
• audience is hooked in with an interesting quotes or jokes or statistical information
Could of had a more hooked audience if I had a better inrtoduction
Presentation and Delivery
• Facial and body gestures must enhance not distract from the speech
• Use of eye-contact
• Relaxed stance
• Use of pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message
7• Variety of pace
Could of had more eye contact with others.
I had a relaxed stance
Content of Speech
• The message of the speech is clear
• Is it relevant, meaningful clear and concise? 6
• Ideas are well elaborated and supported.
I had a ok Content of Speech.I had a clear sequence and flow.My speech was clear and relevant to peer pressure.
Argument is summed up
Has an overall impact Audience Reaction
I had a all right conclusion but I could of ended it with a Question.
It was relevant and related to Peer Pressure
I had a Relaxed Stance
The Message was Clear about Good and Bad Peer Pressure
SUGGESTION FOR FUTURE:
I could of done a better introduction and used more eye contact by looking up more